tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2019

Mordheim 20th anniversary Campaign in Pori

Mordheim was released 20 years ago. Oh the memories of the great City of the Damned! So many mad-inducing things happening, dead fellow adventurers, horrors, riches. 

To celebrate the occasion we've decided to do a little Mordheim campaign in Pori this year. Here's my Marienburgers that are repainted and re-imagined to enter the City once more!

"Do you have a funny hat? You're hired!"




I have got my eye on you!


"The shovel is the multi-tool of the centuries. Digging up riches from the rubble and bashing heads in. That's all I need"

Add caption

"I do have some nobility in my blood, but I sure don't know swordfighting. Will this do?"

The Master Merchant is not very amused of your haggling attempts


"Need some light?"
"No, I got my own"

"I will write everything down you've done against me, even If you can't read the list yourself"














Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...